Conversation Between Shazam! and Poet

33 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Thanks for the kind wishes on her recovery.

Hope you Holiday was great too. The only bright spot this year for me was seeing the Broncos putting the Giants through the meat grinder. Every other aspect was awful.
  2. thank you Shazam, I appreciate it. It's been a rollercoaster ride for us and I ******* love it. Sundays have become a place of solace for me.
  3. Congratulations on an enormous win, as huge a win as your team has had in 10 years. Cincicats can actually do a lot of damage with that defense. There have been perennial losers that rose up to become world champions the last 15 years or so, Denver included. You never know. Cinci is for real and the Broncos were lucky to escape with a W in week one. Cinci is one of the few AFC teams I have no hate for. Best of luck the rest of their way.
  4. Boomer was an above average QB with the swagger of an elite QB. He was one of the best playaction QBs to ever step on the field. That being said I think he's overrated. To me he was a smarter Jake Plummer or a better version of Matt Hasslebeck. I won't lie, as a commentator he pisses me off. He has every right to be pissed off at Mike Brown but when we went 11-5 he picked teams like the Browns, shitty Vikings, and all sorts of awful teams to beat us. I think he had us at like 5-11 for his beginning of the year picks and rarely had us winning. That being said as a player he gave us our all.

The real underrated QB for Cincinnati is Kenny Anderson. How Terry Bradshaw's worthless ass is in the HOF and KA isn't is beyond me. I really loathe HOF voters.
  5. Posting about the 80's Elway, had me thinking of other QBs. I always felt Boomer Esiason was one of the most unappreciated QBs of the era, and I think I spoke of him here before too. Unfortunately he came to NY to die with the Jets, though he had a wildly popular reception initially. Who knows what could have been had he stayed with the Cats. I always liked him and thought he was a good player. I spoke to him once on the phone on his radio show. He's a good guy and does great charity work for his kid.

What say a Bengals fan about Boomer?
  6. Of course it pisses you off, capitalism and conservatism stems from the thought of being able to do things yourself and make yourself into something. What the **** do you care if I'm Arabic? As far as your concerned from THAT level I'm just a dude who wants to get a job out of college. On a more personal level why would you care about that anyway? People are people, The GOP isn't this hardcore fascist regime that people like to make it out to be. Yeah, it has a small core of racists, just like the left. And it has it's far share of maniacs, just like the left. It's made up of people, of course the GOP is going to have nutjobs. But yeah man, I just wanted to make sure that you knew I wasn't throwing out subliminal or anything.
  7. You too broski.

Read about your incident at the mall. I may have ultra-strong Right political beliefs, but I am not hateful (maybe to hard leftists lol) or racist and wouldn't do anything like that. I hear stuff like that it pisses me off.

Good luck to your Bengals the rest of the way. Maybe they'll both be in the Playoffs, that'll be great.
  8. You're a good guy in my books Shazam.
  9. Me too my man, me too. GL to your team against the Ravens in two weeks.
  10. I hope your Boys kick the shit out of Cuter and co. Good luck.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 33
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group