Conversation Between dogfish and GEM

113 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Thinking of you and your family, praying for a good outcome with your dad. Lots of love and hugs!
  2. Yea, I am getting way less confident that it's going to happen. UGH!! This sucks!
  3. Yep. This shit blows. I hate it with all my guts, but I'm also a realist-- and I am steeling myself for no sports for the next year.It's gonna suck so baaaad if that's how it works out. . .
  4. Right! I can't imagine no effing football! All my favorite summer activities have been ixnayed! Corona is a bitch!
  5. Hola, amiga. Doing okay, given the extenuating circumstances. At this point, though, honestly just wondering if they can even have a season.
  6. Hello, my friend! I've missed ya! Hope you are doing well!
  7. Hey!! Nice to see that you're still out there, old friend.

8. Thanks, bud. I'll let you know. Not used to this not sleeping, stress and feeling a bit of depression. It's so unlike me and I'm not used to it.
  9. Yea, that's brutal. Let me know if it helps, because I can recommend other stuff if it doesn't. There are some vitamins and herbs that are extremely useful for managing stress.
  10. I'll try to pick some up this weekend. Down to try just about anything. This no sleep shit is annoying!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 113
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group