Conversation Between dogfish and Poet

120 Visitor Messages

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. Dogfish, give me your take on Andy Dalton. Is he good, bad, overrated, underrated, correctly rated? Is he just a product of A.J. Green? Can he win a SB? Lose a SB? Should I never expect him to be a top ten or top five QB? Will his size be what kills him? Does his average arm strength stop him from great things?
  2. It's only logical.
  3. Hey, did you know that Peyton Manning would be a great safety? I wish he wasn't so selfish and make the move!
  4. Thank you. You're one of five people whose opinion on Bengals players matters to me.
  5. Peyton fvckin' MANNING!!

6. How bout that washed up quarterback?
  7. I appreciate that. . .
  8. You are the Lawrence Taylor of this message board and I love you for that.
  9. I know that I shouldn't have posted that about his failed marriage, but he's such a worthless poster and bad person I don't care. He occasionally follows me around and scopes a way to take a cheap shot at me or my team. That's ok with me, when I take that pot shot back he scurries away to his hole and the mods never seem to find the post. Dumb luck, really.
  10. IDK, a coach has to evolve to be good over time, at least in my eyes. I'm already seeing how Tomlin and Harbaugh in my division are slowly changing their teams, for the better I might add. Delhomme was always overrated, I will give you that, but Fox is archaic. Granted he was at least good once, as opposed to the joker you just got rid of...or the one who inhabits my team's HC slot.
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 120
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group