Conversation Between pnbronco and WARHORSE

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Thanks P, its still up in the air right now because we need to find out whether Denver actually makes it to the game. My two daughters are in in Oregon and Malibu respectively, both attending college, and neither have ever seen a Broncos game live even though theyre both Broncos fans. Hopefully we get past the Ravens, but ANY ticket info or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, and looking forward to a great game, and a great year in 2013 for all of us. Peace, d
  2. Hey long time no "talk". So you will be in Denver next week???? We have to get together. I'll be out of town till later next Monday. Let me know what's going on with you. I'll check with my friend that I buy my tickets from but he ended up buying mine for this week..... Hope to see you soon....pn
  3. You know, we can only hope for the best, no matter who plays, but I like having John Elway at the helm, and I believe hes going to build this team the right way. So we may have to endure for a time, but isnt that what a true fan does? Youre always encouraging PN! Thanks for the lift.
  4. I know Tim is exciting to watch and yet I find myself cringing too. Hope he learns a lot, fast with the 1st and that the FO can tell if they need to draft a QB next year. The game had so much more energy with Tim in, couldn't believe it......felt bad for Kyle, however people were not mean to him after the game and that was a first this year.
  5. Hi Pola, good to hear from ya! Yes, I hope to make a game, but not sure its going to happen this year as theres alot going on. I actually have a daughter there in Denver right now for a few days, shes in a campus christian camp up there and Im jealous. Shes a Bronco fan of course and would love to meet TT......jeeeez. But of course we would have to tilt a glass or two back if I make it up, and who knows, maybe you'll make it to our neck of the.....ocean....one day and we can share some shade and a chair. Looking forward to some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
  6. How are you??? What a crappy year in so many ways. Just hoping that the team can turn things around and I can at least enjoy the boards again. Hey if you come to Denver this year let me know. We have to have a beer/ice tea together. Still traveling a lot but would love to meet you if that works. Not going to your neck of the woods any time soon....darn....pola
  7. I think we need a beer...... I'm feeling so much better. It took over a week for the antibiotics to kick in, but I'm back on the road to recovery. I still only have about half my energy, but being out of pain goes a long way. Take care and let's see what the next chapter brings....p
  8. thanks Pola. Yeah, tough year, but doesnt change my love for the team one bit.

Ive had plenty of awesome years, and going through some rough times doesnt do anything but help me know how awesome we have it as an organization.

The hardest part about it for me is listening to all the whining.

It seems fans now days are all imitating our society: What have you done for ME lately.

Showing support when your family is down seems to be a lost practice.............but not for me and you, huh? Have a good one.....PEACE!

BRONCOS!
  9. miss ya.... man what a tough year. Hope you're doing well.
  10. hey buddy bring that energy and love to the positive game day thread.....I'm just feeling like this is the week that they turn things around. Finally get to go to a game.....I'm so pumped to be around and see my boys live....later.....p
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group