Conversation Between LRtagger and pnbronco

4 Visitor Messages

1. Wow...that was so sweet. I can not thank you enough for those sweet words. It's been a rough year couple of years as a fan, but I so love this team. I've only stayed because of other poster like yourself. I'm at a intersection of my life where I need to focus on my business and trim other things out. Words like yours make my choices easier, thanks again...p
  2. I do understand. I was really grateful for the poll to see how many people were supporting Coach. He is acutally a really nice person and so wants to improve this team. I've talk to him 3 times this last year and walked away each time feeling energized.

On the other hand Cutler was a always a jerk . The kid has physical talent but lacks any leadership, IMO. That what frustates me so much is that poster act like Coach threw away the QB that was taking us to the Holy Land. I've thought about leaving more that once but there are posts that I enjoy reading.

SR really helped me understand that I'm a fan through and through and I support my team and it's system, the rest well they can have their thoughts no matter how toxic I may think they are but it's just their thoughts. I rarely read most of the Orton/McD hater posts and go for quality ones like yourself. BTW I'm 50 so you're just a pup still, know that poster like myself really appreciate what you have to say.
  3. Thanks! I don't really feel that young...I turn 30 this year!!

Anyways, it's just a difficult time to be posting right now...I just get so tired of the BS people come up with on here and then try to play it off as 100% fact. You can only say the same thing so many times and I feel like I've said the same thing hundreds of times and people still don't get it. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything...only trying to instill a little doubt in the people that are convinced our coach is the antichrist. If they can have even a pinch of doubt that everything isn't McD's fault, maybe they can look at the team a little more objectively. But that just seems like too much to ask from most of these people...so I just don't see much of a point in posting anymore.

Oh well, what can you do right?
  4. hey LRT, I had no idea you were so young. You're just so logical. Please don't go, I enjoy your posts too much. If you don't then I have to work more, yikes... Take care..p
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group