Conversation Between Freyaka and Northman

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hopefully you'll read my follow up in the Brown thread. I have no issues apologizing to you. I think you misunderstood my contention, unlike Joe who knew damn well what I was saying and just tried to get me worked up. I'll play nice. Joe just brings out the worst in me sometimes... I've gotta quit letting him troll me.
  2. I don't have any problems with you man regardless. We are cool.
  3. I think my problem is I let too many people draw out those imperfections. I said a lot of stuff today that I shouldn't have... and not in an I shouldn't have said it, but how I said it (I was kinda vulgar today) That's really my fault though. I do use you guys as an excuse to behave poorly and I absolutely shouldn't.

There are only 1-2 of you on this board that I wouldn't love to catch a game with someday.
  4. While we can all try to be the best of ourselves it is not really that possible for the most part. We are imperfect beings and its hard at times to truly communicate the things we say over the interwebz. At the end of the day no matter what heated arguments we all get in we have to remember that there are more important things in life (you son for instance) that we should be overly concerned with. I know for a fact that despite our disagreements that i would have zero problems having a beer or a milkshake together. We can even share straws.
  5. You know, I had a good friend from the other boards come to me today and rightfully so criticize my behavior in that thread. I'm sorry. Even if you have acted poorly towards me (or I at least perceived it as acting poorly) I'm doing a pretty terrible job of behaving the last few days and a lot of the things I said in that thread showcase that. I'll calm myself down and give myself some space from this drama for awhile, not out of anger, but because I need to get better as a person I think....
  6. Well, it looks like they locked the thread so i couldnt respond to you in there. I will get back to you through PM later on unless you just want to cut the discussion loose.
  7. Of course she does.
  8. And just like that Emma Watson saves the world again.
  9. YAAAAAS!!!! Alright, we're good again!
  10. Ask and ye shall receive.... lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group