Conversation Between BroncoJoe and dogfish

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks, Joe. That's one of the hardest things about it-- I didn't even get to say goodbye. He went from perfectly healthy to just gone, in a week. It will haunt me as long as I live. He was the best person I've ever known, my life will never be the same without him. I can't go an hour without thinking about it. And I'm heartbroken for my mom, as well-- they were together almost 60 years.
  2. I've been thinking about you. It totally sucks losing a parent. I can relate. The pain does subside, but never quite goes away.

I'm parentless now. Lost Mom unexpectedly a few years ago, and Dad shortly before the whole COVID mess. At least we were able to have a good funeral for him!
  3. Well, duh! OP is a whiny idiot.
  4. Nope. It all pays the same. You can also contact me @ cgraszl@gmail.com, or 303-918-6687.
  5. Unfortunately, he won't buddy!

I need a massage. Do you care if its:

A) a dude
    B) a dude with a hairy back

6. The Broncos needed a spark. . .
  7. Wait - you changed your name back? Wow - you're just like Ochocinco.
  8. It matters to me. We might have made the playoffs last year if Orton had finsihed the Washington game. We're not that far off in a weak division, not if those free agent D-linemen can help shore up the defense. I don't want to concede before the season starts, and going in with Quinn as the starter and Tom B/Tim T as the backup is close to a concession, as far as I'm concerned. JMO. Let the team make some progress this year, and build something for Tebow to take over next season. As cheap as Orton is and given what little I expect him to be worth in trade, I'd rather see him be the bridge QB, and maybe see if we can win one or two that we lost last year while we're at it. JMO.
  9. I don't know dude. Does it really matter if we're 8-8 or 5-11? Orton needs to go. If he's not the solution, we need to get the youngsters in there now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group