Conversation Between G_Money and pnbronco

9 Visitor Messages

1. OK correction....The Yard House at 7:30, Saturday night.....it's official.
  2. OK Mr. G.....This Sat night....Piper at 7:30. Go to the thread if you are going on Sunday....see ya soon...I hope...
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the messages. Our power went off that day and it was super late before I could do anything and then life just got crazy....well normal.... Should have room again if I have more questions...thanks again for your help...p
  4. You need to delete some messages before I can reply to you. A pistol formation is just a short shotgun. in a shotgun the QB is about 6-7 yards behind the line, in the pistol he's 3-4. It usually puts the RB still behind the QB instead of next to him like in the shotgun. And I dunno what that particular call is, unfortunately. There's some stuff I just don't know, sadly. I want to know all the things! *laughs*

Be seeing you in a few weeks I hope!
  5. Thank you so much for your posts on Clark...I just do not get it....no one on the radio have said anything good about Schofield....he's a nice guy so it's not even me liking the hugs from Chris better... This just feels like the cut of Prater last year. They never really fixed that IMO plus Prater did understand what he had a problem. From everything I've heard of people that saw him after he went into rehab and has stayed sober and is active in a recovery program...thanks for your impute. I did have a question in the Clark thread I would be interested in any info...thanks again!!!
  6. i wish I could give you a hundred high fives for your post in the Sam thread. Great logic as usual.....so one will have to do. Take care...p
  7. This is where we are talking about it: Denver forecast for Broncos playoff game: 48 degrees Thread. I'll drop you a line when I know for sure, but just in case you know where to look.
  8. Sure, I can probably make that happen. Drop me a line if that's happening - just remember I need more than 10 minutes notice, cuz I ain't the closest.
  9. Hey G would you be up for a drink somewhere on Sat night? Will send you a pm if we set something up. Really enjoyed last time, good conversation.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group