Conversation Between Tned and LTC Pain

5 Visitor Messages

1. Tned,

I've noticed just the past few days that even when I check the box to stay logged in, I'm still having to log in a couple of times a day. Is anyone else having this problem?
  2. Tned,

Delete my thread on the Broncos re-signing Colquitt I just started in the Draft and Freee Agency thread. I actually did look in Bronco Talk and diod not see your thread. Sorry.
  3. Tned,

Can you sticky a "Training Camp Schedule" thread? We are gonna need one real soon when finalized
  4. Tned,

Sorry but I'm full of suggestions Anyway you would consider stickying a "QB Contorversy" thread to channel all the Orton versus Tebow posts into? It seems no matter what the subject of the thread being started, an "Orton sucks, start Tebow" argument always creeps in and derails the thread. Just an observation.
  5. Tned,

An idea! We have a "high five" button on the forum. I assume this is a quick way to indicate merit, approval or agreement with a post. How about adding a button that indicates the exact opposite (epic fail)? Call it a quick indicator that the respondent thinks the post is stupid, deploarable, idiotic, etc. without having to type a response. What do you think? I sent this to GEM as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group