Conversation Between Davii and King87

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thursday, you monster! Thursday!
  2. Did you? When? Any chance I was flying? I’ve been on the road a LOT lately. Sorry about that man
  3. I called your phone and you didn't even have the decency to text your broham back! You have wounded me!
  4. What did I fail to do? I’m lost
  5. You failed me again! )=
  6. You failed me! You let me down!
  7. Why didn’t she just give his phone back?

Again, I’m not saying he shouldn’t have been arrested but he’sbeing treated differently by the law than she is and it’s 100% because he’s a man. They both took the other’s property and held it hostage. It makes no difference whatsoever what the property is, there’s no law anywhere that says baby formula theft is different than cell phone theft.

I understand you have a soft spot given the need for formula but unless the law specifies degree of wrongness by items then there is no factual difference between their actions, only emotional.
  8. She left to call the house from the neighbor. How can she leave if she doesn't have food for the child? Don't balk at that, that's a one-month old in a formula shortage. How could she leave without her wallet? So she should drive illegally? She should have leave without food for her kid, her wallet, and the child's medical information which was also in the car. That was literally the entire point of putting those things in his car.
  9. She could absolutely leave, you don’t think she has more formula? Can’t buy any? Come on man…
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group