Conversation Between Joel and BroncoNut

7 Visitor Messages

1. thanks buddy
  2. so Arizona beat SD week 1? (I can be kinda bad at keeping up, and even remembering week to week). if so, that is great. San Diego is one team in our division I haven't really observed yet. media is really talking them up, they did beat Seatttle. that series, beginning this sunday if I am correct, will be an interesting one. if we don't win at home this weekend, we'll be lucky to go 1 and 1 with them
  3. No doubt; I felt the same way @KC last year, but maybe it's a case of "the other team gets OVERpaid, too." ;-p It's not like we did everything perfectly, just as Ball was a key injury for us like Arizonas were for them. I don't expect to win a championship by just making the least mistakes, but with THIS schedule I'll take any win any (clean) way we can get it, and 3 TDs over a SB favorite (until now...?) is pretty sweet. Especially since they were healthy enough to beat SD for us Week 1; that offsets our OT loss @Seattle a week after SD beat them. Annoyingly, our biggest AFC challenge right now looks like a team from our own division (but then, KC looked like the same this time last year—until we swept them and they fell apart so badly they couldn't even win a playoff game.)
  4. yeah, I remember that too. Fitz is still pretty awesome, and the secondary just seemed like they were being outplayed. I think a couple of those dropped passes, if completed, would have made a different gaem
  5. hey Joel, good to see you back. I may very well have seen him (Morton) play. I'm old enough to have, but didn't follow for many years (school).I swear I watched my first Denver game around 2nd or 3rd grade.
  6. Thanks, some positive feedback every now and then means a lot. Not that you're alone (though no less appreciated for that,) but, all things considered, I'll forego singling out anyone else.
  7. on your last mhs, if yoiu remember, pretty funny, but honestly, I could care less how that might come off to others. Not a big fan of alot of active posters these days. but I ffor one do appreciate your groundedness and consideration
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group