Conversation Between spikerman and pnbronco

20 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. hahahahahaha... I'll get in touch with you before Sunday. I don't have Dog's number, but I would love to meet up with you guys. I'm pretty sure I still have your number so I may call you if that's ok. I'm looking forward to it. You don't have to behave in front of my son! hahahaha
  2. Cool, I'm meeting up with Dog before the game. Contact him and maybe we can all bring something and get together to tailgate. I promise I'll behave since you will have your son.....
  3. Hi Pola! Unfortunately I'm not going to make it out for this game, but I did go ahead and pay for playoff tickets so if there is a playoff game I'll be there. I had a great time meeting everyone and I'm encouraged for the future of our beloved Broncos! Merry Christmas!
  4. Are you coming out for this game? If so lets meet up somewhere before the game.... Hope you are having a great Christmas......
    I have no idea what will happen next week, but we did better this year than I ever thought. They still have a lot of work to do, but we knew that. The Bears game was so much fun....take care....p
  5. I'm going to take you up on that the next time I come up here!!!!! I love Colorado and really hope to live here someday. Your comment about hell is great! I often think of Texas that way.
  6. I always forget to look on that thread. Now you know for the future to just contact me direct. Just know that I travel a lot in the fall till about mid Nov so it's kind of hit and miss. Also I have friends that sometimes have extra tickets so get a hold of me when you come back. Dang 18 in San Antonio, what did you do to make Hell freeze over, take care....
  7. The snowmobiling was great! It wasn't too cold at all and with the suits they gave us, I actually was a little warm. We only did it for 2 hours, but it wore me out a little. ha ha. I really enjoyed my trip up here and I wish I could have gotten together with some people to tailgate before the game, but nobody responded to my thread asking about it. Hopefully next time I'll be able to meet up with some of the people on here. We fly back tomorrow, but now they're saying it's going to be 18 degrees on Sunday in San Antonio.... for us that's unheard of.
  8. So how was the snowmobiling? It did get warmer down here than it had been for a few, hope it was up there too. Good time to get out of Denver, Weds is suppose to be 17 degree's, not sure I'll want to stick my head out....
  9. hahahahaha. Thank you!!!
  10. I just read your sig, love it and so very, very true.....Again enjoy your trip to "cold" Colorado....
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group