Conversation Between BroncoJoe and Davii

23 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. He's clearly a left over from the previous administration.
  2. Absolutely man. I leave work at 4:30 Central, feel free to call my cell anytime after that and we'll chat. Enjoy your time with your Dad my friend...
  3. I hear you man, good days and bad. The good definitely outnumber the bad.
  4. Thanks for the note - doing well. Sunday was the first time in a while I was really sad, but it was good to "get it out" and shed some tears.
  5. Yeah, I wound up staying out in pueblo the whole time with the old man, never made it up to Denver. I'll be out there for the niners game though! We'll definitely get together. How you doing?
  6. Hey! I just realized you were supposed to be in town this week and didn't call!
  7. That would be awesome!
  8. You're the man Joe! I'll be back in the area next week. I'm leaving here on my Harley Saturday morning. I'll be in pueblo with my dad for a few days and I'll give you a call or text when I'm heading to Denver, hopefully we can get together for a beer this time!
  9. My wife posted a review - not sure where, but we did do the review.
  10. We went with the digital copy - he has a kindle (as do my wife and daughter!)

I'll leave a review - I may have him do it as well! Tell her great job, and we look forward to the next one!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group