Conversation Between dogfish and pnbronco

372 Visitor Messages

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
  1. Oh and GREAT NEWS about your dad. I do know how stressful parents and their health can be. I'm so glad for you and the relief that you are feeling.....
  2. That would be great. So do you know when you are going down to camp? I've already told hubby if he's going with me on Sunday, we are up with the birds and heading down really early. It will be a zoo at least that first day and I want to get my normal spot, not spoiled or anything. Hope to see you soon....
  3. All is well, thanks. Actually just got the news yesterday that my dad has a full, clean bill of health, so all's great. Let me know if you go to more shows at the Bluebird, maybe we can meet up for dinner beforehand or something. And even if I'm busy, I can direct you to my favorite restaurant, which is a few blocks away.
  4. I didn't realized that you lived over there. I should of asked where to eat before the concert. I do hope to go to more over there, just loved the venue. Hope all is well with your these days.....
  5. Hey P, glad you had a good day!
  6. had a amazing day, got Bettis, Sakic, Rice, Lynch and Ray Allen today....but dead dog tired....later dog....only have internet for 20 minutes....p
  7. I'm not into baseball either, but Tommy Lasora is in town and will only sign something if you're wearing a Cards jersey. I don't even have a Rockies one, so I really did't want to buy one to get a auto for the Foundation, so thought it was worth a shot. Thanks for getting back to me so fast....p
  8. Sorry P, I have about zero interest in baseball. Wish I could help ya out-- what's the occasion?
  9. Hey kido, any chance you are a Baseball Cards fan? It's a long story, but if you have a Cards Jersey that I can borrow for 24 hrs, it would help me out a lot, but if not it was worth the try, thanks....p
  10. Hey I totally understand having your nose to the grid. I'm finding that I need to keep a closer eye on my business these days. In fact I'm doing some serious soul searching about what extas to keep and what to let go or cut back on.
    Would love to have lunch one of these days and camp for sure. I'll remind you in a couple of weeks if you have time, but don't feel guilty if you don't. Have a great weekend...p
Showing Visitor Messages 301 to 310 of 372
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group