Conversation Between gnomeflinger and pnbronco

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hey, no worries!! I probably wouldn't have been able to get away and meet you. It was a sacrifice for me to take an hour to travel to two libraries to get books I need for a research paper. There will be another time, as long as the state fairgrounds continue to host that event (or other like it). I hope your travels have been safe and you feel better!
  2. Hey sorry I didn't contact you when I was in WA. I started feeling bad the week before and after everything I went through I stayed home and got there late the night before we set up. Then the hours are just killer the whole time and was just trying to stay awake through dinner. Hopefully I will be better in Nov if I can get up there....sorry....pn
  3. Yes I did! A million thank yous! I now have to find a nice frame and put it on my wall. What game was the picture from, quarter, point scored? I'd like to label it for posterity. Dread created a 'get to know pnbronco' thread. Thanks to WTE, it had to be moved to the Lounge. I told the board about my picture in that thread, I'm so proud! I love having you as my friend. One day, we'll get to meet. Keep letting me know when you are in WA and I'll keep trying to get down to where you are.
  4. Did you get your card yet? I mailed it on Sat. Have a great weekend....
  5. Hey Girl I just saw that you have Pratter as you adoptee. He is such a nice guy, pm me with your address if you want a picture signed by him. We kind of ended up in the same place a while back and talked for like 10 minutes and I helped him out with something he needed so he will help me out if I ask one of him to. Hoping for a great Sunday....Go Broncos!!!!
  6. Me too. I don't really listen to Country either, but when I was in Tahoe I ended up talking to the lead guitar for Rascal Flats. I knew they were country but I didn't know there were REALLY BIG COUNTRY. After we talked we were walking to our car and I saw 10 semi's and 4 buses, so I googled them when I got home, they have only sold 17 million records. Probably just as well, we had a great talk and were hugging before he walked off and telling each other just how sweet the other was. I do have a crazy life....p
    Do you O A R????
  7. I do really like One Republic. I have a wide range of music I like. In the genre's I don't like at all (rap and country), there are few exceptions to my rules. lol
  8. Sounds like my daily grind. I have this grand ideas of what I want to get accomplished and I go to bed wondering why I even bothered. :P
  9. today was still not great, but a little better...the thing I hate is that I put myself behind with trying to do something that I knew would be a waste of time and it was....
    Dang this wet, cold weather is creating havoc with my ankles and knees...hope that doesn't last....it's so hard to set up my booth when I can't bend down. Hope you have a better day tomorrow...p
  10. Puyallup I know very well. We try to go to the state fair in Sept.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group