Conversation Between Tned and Thnikkaman

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. It's back. Looks like you added it on 9/10, and my file system backup was after that. Should be good now.
  2. I didn't, but your explanation makes sense to what I'm seeing in pages where I've made posts with pics. Thanks for the quick update.
  3. Did you happen to upload/change avatars since 9/1? If so, that's probably what happened. I went back to a 9/1 backup for the file system (to make sure there were no compromised files), but a DB backup from this morning.
  4. He Tned, looks like the server hosted uploaded images are gone. Don't know if this is fixable after the move, or just a DB indexing error, but I figured I would make you aware.
  5. Never used Emacs. Most of my servers (this, test vps, work machines) have nano or pico and an "edit" alias pointing to one of those, so that's what I'm used to using. My two Nas's and the minimal server I copy BF backups to only have vi and I use it so rarely I know how to get in and out of insert mode and to write or quit without writing, but that's about it. The vast majority of my time is spent in Windows, so I doubt I even fall into the category of Super User when it comes to Linux.
  6. As long as you aren't an Emacs devotee, it's all good. I've gotten to the point using vim that I will type the commands in any text editor I'm using. I've even done it on this board a few times.
  7. Not everyone lives by it, myself included, but most instructors try and get people to make it an everyday, everywhere habit, because there is no way to predict when/where you will need to defend yourself.
  8. I've experienced the same with the people I know who have Concealed Carry permits. They all seem to be pretty wise about when to and when not to have it on them.
  9. No comment. lol
  10. I figured that you could see who added the tags. The poster in question still needs to get over themselves.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group