Conversation Between Skinny and BroncoNut

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. He's big athletic man, never heard the Hercules moniker,
  2. Yeah, and they'll both (Thomas and Decker) be looking for paydays, as they should. Haven't seen Nicklas play but i read he's nicknamed "Hercules". That's gotta be a good thing.
  3. Jordan Matthews, Ill have to check him out. big man. very athletic on that video. TE may not be a big need for us, but I've been keeping an eye on Niklaus (sp?) Notre dame. he can look very good, but can also be quiet sometimes too. I think a pass rusher is always an interest. probably will need some wr like you say. I spose both decker and Thomas are up next season?
  4. That would be awesome. I'd be very interested in that. If we're unable to resign Thomas or Decker i'm a big fan of Vandy WR Jordan Matthews. He's not a 4.3 guy but he's got nice size at 6'3 206lbs, great hands, runs solid routes. Here's a play he made against Umass last Saturday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEua-UjnSO8

A pass rusher may be another need as well. But like you said, it is still early.
  5. a little bit Skinny. I want to prepare a mock this season. I am pretty pleased with our depth at certain positions, (ie: Webster last game), but still early. I've got a lot more NCAA to watch. working through the first round still.
  6. Miss yer old name man. It suited you to a T. Always keeping an eye on the college game. Be interesting to see with we do with Thomas and Decker after the season with both their rookie contracts expiring. If we don't keep both of them which is possible, WR could be a high priority with the upcoming draft. Depending on what we do in FA of course. You been watching any college football?
  7. skinny, long time. been scouting any NCAA games this season? oh, this is nut, I changed my username
  8. Good for you nut. Enjoy the game. If i have time after doing some christmas shopping i will start it. No later than tommorrow morning.
  9. fire that badboy up. I probably wont' be worth a shit in it for a while though. . going to the game this weekend though so I am jacked
  10. The combine is pretty interesting to watch. Sucks for me because most of the time i'm stuck at work checking for updates on the net and don't get to watch it till later. Hope you get to check it next time around.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group