Conversation Between pipes and Medford Bronco

8 Visitor Messages

1. I hope you are well Danny. Take care.

btw still love Conan. One person from Boston that i respect. med aka John
    Hope someday that you come here and we can have a cold one in Faneuil Hall
  2. Looking at the old conversation, glad Conan has done well on TBS. Leno can go suck it. Hope you are well pipes. take care.... Glad to see you here as well...
  3. Conan got shafted. I hope we see him on Fox Someday. Be well......med aka john
  4. I am doing great! Yes, that is indeed my wife. I'm gearing up to eat my share + more tomorrow! I hope that you and your loved ones have a great Thanksgiving! Talk to ya later.
  5. How is life my friend. btw if that is your wife/gf in pic, she is a cutie
  6. I hope you are well as well. I am still not working. It has been so hard to find a job. I just hope it gets better soon. I am taking an online paralegal class to keep my mind busy. I hope you and yours had a great summer as well. TAke care and post more.

John
  7. Hi John, I haven't seen you on here for quite a while now...that might be because I haven't been on here for quite a while...haha, ya its late and can't sleep so sorry bout my crappy humor. I hope that you and your family are doing well and had a great summer! talk to you later.
  8. Hey bud our friend is getting ready to move to the Tonight Show, I wish him well.
    I hope all is well with you too man.........John
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group