Conversation Between aberdien and Hawgdriver

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Awesome, man. Glad to hear it.
  2. Glad in what way? Haha. I've always wanted to live in a foreign country for a significant amount of time. I'm around a lot of like-minded people, experiencing a life many people will not get the opportunity to experience, living in a naturey touristy paradise (Lake Atitlan). I'm basically living my dream. The job has left a lot to be desired, and it is extremely difficult to live here if you aren't getting money funneled in from the US or unless you have a second job. There's electricity problems, water problems, and I feel a little guilty when I talk to Guatemalans who wish they could be in the US - it is a corrupt third world country after all. It's a privilege to be American and live in the US, but I'm glad I am here for sure.

I'll almost certainly be returning to the US in June. Part of me wants to go back, the other part of me wants to stay. It's nice to politically not know what's going on in the US most of the time as well.
  3. Hey man. Are you glad you left the states? I remember before you left the first time.
  4. That's the one!!! YAS

5. nah, the one with the one dude staring straight ahead and the looping dude with the Edvard Munch scream face.
  6. I need a link to abegif if you got one
  7. Sounds like he was a cool dude. I'm interested in the Watchmen connection.
  8. lmao I was a bit tipsy last night--we didn't bang or anything, right?

Sam Battle, check wikipedia. I kinda hate 'appropriating' but damn if it's not the flip side of the homage coin.

And we are only cool when I say we are cool.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group