Conversation Between dogfish and underrated29

23 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I have Owen Daniels at TE...So pretty set there. i could try and trade one of the other QBs for a TE or something, but trades cost $10- so i doubt anyone would bite even if I could find an upgrade, which right now I am not sure there is all that much.
  2. Who do you have at TE? And if you do that trade, can you trade one of your QBs to upgrade at TE?
  3. 2 rbs, 2 wr and 1 flex

So I would look like:
    brees
    rice/mathews
    welker/megatron
    flex- gore/mendenhall/colston
  4. How many RBs start, how many WRs, and is there a flex spot?
  5. Hey man...I need a 2nd opinion here. My $100 buy in 0.5ppr league
    My roster-
    QB-Schaub, big ben
    RB- mendenhall, fred jax, ray rice, mathews, hardesty, delone carter
    WR- Welker, megatron, miles austin, colston, branch
    TE- owen D

I just got offered Brees and Gore for fred Jax and Miles Austin.
    Normally I wouldnt make the trade because my team is sick and undefeated and I am leading in points by a couple hundred but brees could really upgrade that, and i have solid depth to make this trade....But I dont know. I could probably also trade mendenhall for Tebow if I wanted too.
  6. Yea, I'd probably cut Sproles and pick one of them up. Not sure which-- see if either's done anything this pre-season.
  7. Hey man, I have asked two other people this question and I got split answers. Wanted to see what you think.

In my big big money league (2nd team) I listed in that thread. It scores- 6pts all tds. half point per reception, and 1pt 10 rush and rec....my starting backs are foster, sjax, grant- my backups are ben tate, delone carter, and sproles....

Someone just dropped Marion Barber and thomas jones- For what I have no clue- perhaps it was a mistake- I do not know- what I do know is that I am strongly considering picking up either one of them. Question is- should I grab one of them? Who should I dump? And which player to grab- barber or jones.

My full backups are- tate (handcuff foster) delone carter (muh boi) sproles-ppr-james jones-wr, meachum-wr
  8. Gotcha. . .
  9. cool. My 3 cousins that are in town from the wedding are going to go with me. Not sure how much picture time we will get but I will get something for everyone.
  10. Hey man, just wanted to let you know i"m not gonna make it to TC tomorrow. I'm going down to Moffat to hang with some friends. Take some pics if you go!

And no, not just because it's funny hearing you bitch about posting them.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group