Conversation Between GEM and Poet

58 Visitor Messages

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. I believe you can do whatever you put your heart into...cause you are awesome sauce!
  2. Sometimes you just gotta drop the hammer and hope the post stands.
  3. Tornadoes out that way, wasn't sure if you were in the path of them.
  4. I'm alright. Why do you ask?
  5. Buddy, you doin ok out there?
  6. I've been described as a Conservative but if renouncing my child because of who they decide to love is the price, then I guess I'm independent. I choose to follow no party, I choose to follow the way that makes the most logical sense.
  7. Only some, and they tend to be the lowest common denominator in the first place. The vast majority of Christians, and people, are at the very least decent and mean well. One poster in particular told me, and he's involved in that conversation we're talking about, that he is a Constitutionalist...I can guarantee he has as much knowledge on that subject as the smartest doorknob in the country. He's also the one who thinks he can explain away gayness. Because you know that's a ******* thing.

I blame shitty parents for abandoning their kids if they are gay. It's indefensible and no matter how many well articulated posts we get from the brainy conservatives on the matter...thems the breaks.
  8. Ugh...pretty disgusting actually. ******* Christians and their God damn pedestals.
  9. !!!
  10. Love you, King!
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 58
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group