Conversation Between Lancane and pnbronco

7 Visitor Messages

1. If you remember I had that neck surgery about a year ago, well it was for a crushed disc in my neck, the metal holding the discs bent for some odd reason and was having a hard time healing correctly which caused me to be in severe pain, they had to go in and re-fix the metal and the disc again, but it's much better now.
  2. I think I missed something. What kind of surgery did you have? Sweetie I'll keep you in my prayers for a complete recovery....that really sucks.
  3. Miss you guys too PN, been a pain with this last surgery the metal bent somehow and they had to fix it. But it seems to be healing much better now.
  4. Cane been toooo long dude! Miss ya lots. Hey if you go to the lounge they have a getting to know pnbronco. Also on page 6 I think there are some pictures of me with different players. Davii posted them for me, still not too tech savy....but hey. The guys did so much better than I thought they would, wish it could of ended last week but they did make the playoffs....
  5. I'm with Dog. You just have to ignore the Boits.....they are super and mean king size super pains, but they are not Tim. He's actually a sweet kid, that really does try hard. I have no idea if he'll make it, because he sucked so bad those first 55 minutes, but time will (at least I really hope so) tell. The Tebowing is just people trying to matter and get their 15 minutes of fame, nothing more. Tim was praying because that's who he is as have many other Broncos have done in the present and past. For Tim is about praying for most everyone else it's about getting a picture on some web site. I ran into Von Miller this last week and asked if we could take a picture, he said yeah and lets Tebow and we did, it was a pose, nothing more.....so deep breath and hopefully 10 weeks from now the FO will have a better idea of what they need to do......
  6. Congrats on getting the hug from Mays PN...and I have and do want Tebow to play, but not because I think he'll be successful, but so we can evaluate him before this upcoming draft that is latent with quarterback talent. I would love for Tebow to be successful, problem is that he doesn't seem to be improving and I don't think Denver should build an offense around him if he can not adapt and conform into a pro-style quarterback.
  7. Hey Cane, It's been a long couple of weeks, but I thought I remembered you really wanting Tebow to go in. I'm just confused, wish I felt something other than that, but right now I have no idea where this team is going. Got a hug from Mays tonight so that helped me remember why I care so dang much..... Have a good week....p
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group