Conversation Between pnbronco and Thnikkaman

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Is that they call Frozen Fury? I never got to go to that but I've heard lots of people have a good time there. It just is always at a bad time for my business. I hope you get to some games this year, people to be able to enjoy hockey. Do you have Center Ice? I'm so glad I get to watch the games when I'm in Denver and see a couple games a year, have a good week...p
  2. Actually we have a minor league team here in Cedar Rapids. I need to get to a game this year. I haven't been to a hockey game since the preseason game in Vegas where the Avs beat the Kings 5-4 at the MGM grand in Vegas.
  3. I just go to the Avs site and they post Daters reports and other tidbits. Warning though that message board is a lot like the broncos football one so I rarely stay there. That's why I need my sane hockey boys to get to the thread again.

Plus you lost your minor team in Des Moines didn't you? I did a show there last Oct and had a really good time at the game, it was right across from my show. Rookie camp is soon so we should get more news soon, at least I hope so.
  4. I wish I had an inside scoop on Avs news. Hockey is not a priority here in Iowa.
  5. I'm serious come back I need that sanity.....p
  6. Sorry I was trying to figure if I could do the smiley on the mile hi salute message and hit the send button instead, but I did it, so thank you....
  7. That is just the normal : D If you remove the space, you get
  8. No problem.... With me when it comes to fight or flight, I'm a flight. I never learned sarcasm so don't even try, but I have a strange sense of humor and it doesn't always come across that way.... Where are those smiley faces????
  9. Ok. I think I threw my own sarcasm tone to your post as I read it.
  10. Oh Thnik, no way, I think you are so cool. I always remember you saying that you saying that the Avs were more important to you than an actual players. I love someone that's that passionate about their team. It's got to be tough being out of town and not getting to see the interviews, love reading your post. I hope I didn't come across as trying to one up, I just love sharing with people that love these sports as much I do.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group