Conversation Between pnbronco and underrated29

238 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. I'm driving to Santa Clara CA. After I got gas in Rawlins WY my battery light came on. So I drove to Rock Springs and found a local auto repair place. It's my alternator and thank goodness I stopped and they figured it out. It's being repaired so I'll be one road again soon. Just pray the deer stay off the road tonight. Thanks for caring! I had talked to Champ a bunch when he played. He signed several jerseys for me so I could donate them to Mecklenburgs reading program. I was able to share that each Jersey funded a entire grade for the year in DPS. He almost teared up and thanked me telling him. I've missed you guys. Will try to make more time to stayed connected. Just traveling so much this year and I'm kind of over it...��
  2. Yes, once you download MX player and downloader, you can then google/youtube "how to install ziontv on firestick" and it will give you step by step instructions. Once you have that done you can get the gearstv app on your phone.

So cool to meet Champ!! That is so awesome. Hes a bronco for life guy. What happened to the car, youre stranded ?? You okay? Need help?
  3. Cool thanks, I do have a Firestick but had no idea how that works. So I can download that app on my phone now? Wow you are much more tech savvy these days. I still don't post photos..lol. got to talk to Champ over the weekend and had a blast with several alumni, right place and knew someone. But the price I'm paying today is having problem with my alternator and kind of stranded in Rock Springs, WY. But I'm hoping to get going sooner than later. Miss ya!
  4. You buy a firestick for $30 at best buy. Then you watch a youtube video "ZionTV firestick" and they walk you through the instructions on how to download it.

Essentially it is:
    Buy firestick
    download MX player, downloader (those are free apps)
    Enable 3rd party changes on the firestick
    Then you put in the website link in "downloader" (the free app you downloaded) and once at the weblink you download ZionTV and GearsTv and any free VPN you want.
    GearsTv you must make an account for first, from your computer. Then you download gears and it costs $10 a month.
    Then just make sure you have good internet at home

Gears also has an app that is free that you can put on your phone
    Yesterday I was at a bridal show watching the broncos and Saturday I was watching the avs game on my, on the bench, during my hockey game. Cool stuff!

Hope you are doing really well!!
  5. So how does hockey work on the Firestick? Hope things are going well, thanks!
  6. Good to hear about the talent part....I have felt like we have missed something lately. I'm still bummed....I am trying to be positive but I really do not understand. Watching the Atlanta game is not helping.
  7. I'm good. Busy busy which drains me, and this sickness that I've had has really taken a toll. But things are good and the outlook is great! Hahaha good luck wth it. It's like losing, it's never fun. I'm excited for the draft and FA. Vance has a great eye for talent!! We happen to have a ton of picks too. We could walk away with 5 starters from this draft and Elway said we are going to be players in FA. Quite exciting
  8. Are you OK??? It's been a really weird week. I'm just going to try to go with the flow.... It's my lesson in acceptance with something I have no control over.....I suck at acceptance BTW...
  9. That was a lot of fun!! Yes, we should! Grilling/tailgating for a practice- hahahahaha.

I live like 6 min from camp now, so itll be real easy. I doubt it will but you never know. Miss you around here. Hope everything is going very well. Gary too! This summer should be fun if we keep wade and Elway has the coaches doing what Elway thinks is best. I think another camp tailgate will be in order!
  10. Just posted on Dogs page.... I had such a good time when we all went to that open practice down at the stadium. Dog is such a good cook...we need to get together again....I really do miss you guys. At least lets try to go to camp this year... To be honest I'm hoping nothing changes with things like camp...I really enjoy it, yeah it's about me...
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 238
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group