Conversation Between pnbronco and underrated29

238 Visitor Messages

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
  1. hey. I am not sure what days i will be doing. My sons birthday is tomorrow-well his party atleast. Sunday is his birthday. After that i will just see what days i can have enough people at work.

I think that i am going to try to do Friday and Saturday for sure, and maybe thursday. Or if i cant get the day off do a thursday night practice? Do they do those?
  2. Sorry bud, but Monster chose the Leafs. We can move on now and the Avs can get back on track, later....p
    http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=283954
  3. My husband said he might work for me on Friday am, so I'll let you know if I get to see them...p
  4. that is a double bummer.

I have my fingers crossed.
  5. I'm so bummed. They are not going to skate till Thur when I'm working, so much for my plans, oh well. Guess you'll have to go to the "other place" to hear what's going on...
  6. You did it, it showed up on my page!!!! OK I'll call you sad panda for now, hoping to change that name quickly. Thanks for keeping our hockey place so cool. I'll let you know if I hear anything, but you know what I'm really looking at (insert wink). I should feel guilty most of those kids could be my kid, later...p
  7. I will be a sad panda. Have fun at camp. Let me know all that happens, i love the reports. see ya
  8. i went to china. For work and for fun. I love it there. Probably my favorite place besides the US that is not tropical. That sucks about the shows. Hopefully things will come around. Is it blanket/afgan sp? designs that you do? I dont know what markets you have targed/ worked with before but.....I will finish in a PM..
  9. you are too cute, and yes I understand. Where did you go, for work or fun. In June I drove 6000 miles in 3 weeks and 2 of the 3 shows were bad, so a long month without a lot to show for it, but I'm hanging in there, trying to do some more designing. Got to go eat..p
  10. Hey I think you are on right now. I have been trying to get on the Avs board to see if anything else has happened. I can get on TSN and this one but not their board. Have you been there lately. Not sure why I need to know anything else, but I just have this need. Let me know if you hear anything else...p
Showing Visitor Messages 211 to 220 of 238
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group