Conversation Between WTE and Medford Bronco

19 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Good Luck Patrick tongiht. I see NE winning 27-20
  2. Tough loss man. I hope all is well with you and that the Bruins and Celts do well for you.

take care my friend........john
  3. Thanks Med. I'm actually not even looking forward to X-Mas this year. My wife is saying we shouldn't buy any presents but instead put money towards a cruise.

The last thing I wanna do is go on a cruise. I can't really afford it and I don't think they're worth it anyway.

Bruins are playing really good right now. Great win last night. Excellent pass from Wheeler to Recchi to make it 4-2.

Take care Med. Hey, if you ever have a chance register @ www.nflextremefans.com. It's a small board but we're looking for fans from across the league. PatsR posts there from time to time but hasn't posted much lately. He has a new girlfriend.
  4. Merry Christmas WTE.

May you and you family have a healthy and happy holdiay season and 2010 be better for us all.

you are one of the good ones my friend.

also the Bruins look great as well.
  5. I think NE wins but not roll. Den actually has a D.
    I hope for some luck like in the old days. BTW great win vs an awesome Balt team.

and on a more serious note, wish me luck to get a freaking job. This economy blows. Out since april. lastly when you get a chance, check out GoColts. I posted a nice link to Fred Cusick calls that you would like
  6. Hey Med. How is everything? Should be a great game this Sun.

Patriots will roll!
  7. Great to see you back Patrick. I hope you are well and your family is too
  8. Hey WTE the Bruins might acquire Pronger. I hope so. Maybe it means the Cup finally. take care...John
  9. Tough game for my Canes vs the Bs tonight. Go to Go Colts to see my post and comment on it my friend. I am happy either way but my Canes need a win big time. I predict boston 4 canes 2 as that has been the score of 2 of the 3 games. I hope I am wrong though
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group