Conversation Between pnbronco and dogfish

372 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. The feeling has gone to luke warm on the edge of cool, very cool. He seems to be making real peace with GB and that's not good for us. Oh well whatever happens it will be different, it has to be with all the changes, right?
  2. I like when you get a good feeling about something!

#FingersCrossed
  3. Me neither, but I really think he wanted to come here last year and the Packers blink. I've got that same feeling like I did when Peyton came here. Not that it means anything but things just seem to be lined up for him and us. However I'm prepared for another so, so year with lots of growing pains. LOL
  4. Of course. I'm here anytime you need to vent. Trying not to get my hopes too high over Rogers, lol.
  5. Anyway thanks for being the friend that is there to let me vent. And understands that we have a reason to be nervous. Yeah you're probably right about us being overdue for some changes, so it could feel like a lot.
  6. I really think the Rogers rumor is real. It will be a short term run, but I need my team to matter for at least a little while. Aaron likes in me Tahoe so I hope to have a couple of talks with him.
  7. Any time! I'm not a fan of that move either. And I 1000% get what you mean about change-- I'm the same way. Just gonna try to be patient with this process, though. I legitimately believe Hackett is a smart dude, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt until we have some on-field results to judge. I remind myself that the Broncos as a whole haven't gotten it done at a decent level since 2016, so maybe changes were overdue. Either way, finding a real QB is still going to be the major determining factor as to whether the new staff can truly be successful.
  8. I don't like this at all: Mike Klis
    @mikeklis
    ·
    5m
    Per source, Ben Steele will be Broncos’ assistant O-line coach. Chris Kuper, a former standout Broncos guard, has been let go. Should have opportunities around league. So it’s Butch Barry- Ben Steele coaching O-Line.
    Still working on TE coach after Embree chose Miami. #9sports Chris was working great with Bolles and I don't like it when the new does away with all the old. It feels more like McD than Shanny. But I don't want to read some of the other comments about being new is so great so I'll complain to you. LOL
  9. I'll just post on things that suck, I'm so ready to go home and I need some love.
  10. I'm happy with it. Why is it the trip from hell?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 372
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group