Conversation Between Tned and Hawgdriver

6 Visitor Messages

1. Stop spamming my profile page and MHS. If you have something to say to me, or about me (your new found hobby) please continue your off topic rants about me in football and politics threads. You know, where you you've helped us understand the definition of comity as you've made it your mission to enlighten the board about your profound revelation about the horror of T.
  2. Tned, please never interact with me again unless you need help with something important, for which I will be glad to do what I can, as is appropriate. I will always be grateful for you and Top leading me to some enjoyable moments. You don't get the credit you should. Cheers.
  3. You seem to be doing just fine without any directing from me. Thanks for the offer.
  4. I understand. Lmk how I can help. If we need to pay to play, so be it.
  5. I don't discuss things in profile messages as they aren't private and unhinged people like TJR troll profiles and uses what's in these messages to fuel his rage.
  6. Yeah, if you have been cashflow negative and it's just a hobby, you don't get the credit you deserve. I would be mad resentful. I'd let the utilities go unpaid and let everyone show up one day with a big '404 wtf??!!' while laughing about it. I really don't know what to say. I do think it is worth finding common ground if enough of us care about it.

And if I'm full of shit, well, I'm full of shit. I try to be good. Maybe I just try to win though. You are a super good dude, I know that.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group