Conversation Between Denver Native (Carol) and pnbronco

99 Visitor Messages

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
  1. Girl I would Hi Five you 10 more times if I could, thanks sweetie...p
  2. Thanks Cheer extra loud for me....
  3. I get so nervous during the game, I don't really enjoy it. If you haven't, turn on Altitude for the postgame. That will be great for your family on Friday - it would be so great if we could win in LA Wednesday, and wrap it up Friday here.
  4. Yes we did, I actually got tears. I was picked in the Lotto, but the ticket guy screwed up our tickets and gave us home game 3 and 4 instead of game 3 and 4. So the sweet thing is that my family will get to go on Friday. I will be in Reno, but I'm so happy for my family and of course the boys!!!
  5. Benneto just wants to talk smack, and I won't bite. BUT WE WON.
  6. You can post on my page, or hit view conversation, I'm pretty sure. Remember I'm the one the grew up with pong. Don't blame you girl, we stick together, come on boys. YES CHAUNCEY!!!! Who needs to defend themselves when you're trying to enjoy your team...p
  7. I'm so with you...my stomach is in knots, but then we aren't real fans, right?? Not posting over there??? Have a great evening.... Hopefully a really great one......
  8. Thanks - hope you also have a great weekend.
  9. Carol thank you for the sweet note. I really like this feature. Hope you have a great weekend...pn
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 99 of 99
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group