Conversation Between frenchfan and pnbronco

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Wow... I'm not the only one to have some bad times
    I have some troubles in my personal life right now... I hope things will improve soon...

Pretty scary the story about your father... Hopefully he's doing better now...

Well... about your hubby... 10% paycut is better than no job anyway... Though I'm still pissed off about this crisis... Stupid financial capitalism... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for capitalism, but not this one... It's becoming to be too unfair IMO.

Well... I'm glad you're doing better now... And it's camp time... and soon season's time

Take care Pnie... And anytime you need bisous, just call me

2. I'm doing well. We had a horrible Spring. Hubby found out at the beginning of Feb that his job was being eliminated. At the end of March was laid off, but hired back 2 days later. He didn't loose any vacation, but took a 10 % pay cut. Then the next day we went through hell with my father. He ended up being hospitalized 5 times in 7 weeks for what turned out to be a bleeding prostrate and a ulcer. They finally had the right machine and Dr in the same place to do a second surgery that fixed it 7 weeks later. Also his ulcer was caused by a bacteria and there were meds for that. He's better, but the whole thing did take a tole. Also business is down, but hanging in there. In between all this I got caught in a blizzard going to California from Colorado and went south to get there. The problem was it ended up taking 36 hours for 20 hour trip and 1700 miles, wore me out.
    So life is great right now, so glad the stress has calmed down and I can go relax and watch camp....
  3. Thanks... You're welcome...

Well... so little info? I don't think so... To me, that's precious info... And really, you do a heck of a job doing that... Especially when you say you don't like to write... Really...

And I'm very proud you think of me sometimes lol. It will be sonn "bisous" time

OK... More seriously... What's up Pnie?

Take care & bisous.
  4. Too cute and sweet as usual, thank you sooo much for everything you wrote. I actually think of you and how you get so little info when I sit down to write.....
  5. You know, I've discovered football in 1985... Since 1988, I've never missed a SB !
    Our TVs don't broadcoast too much football here (about 1 or 2 games per week)... Unless you have Sat TV and you're able to get US or may be UK's TVs, that's all that you get (and that's all that I get for now ) ... So I guess I'm "hungry" for the SB

I hope you'll enjoy the game and it will be a good game ! That's cool you don't have to work this year !

As for my wishes, you're welcome
  6. This will be the first time I get to watch for SB in over 10 years. I've always either had a show on that Sunday and would only catch the last 1/4 or be driving home from a show. So I'm really excited. Thank you for your sweet wishes...p
  7. Hi Pnie

Yeah, things aren't not too bad... Some important decisions to make...
    I'm getting ready for the SB... It will be around midnight here in France
    Good luck for your trade show.
    Take care
    Bisous.
  8. Hi Frenchie, hope all is well. Getting ready to set up for my next Sewing Trade Show. It's like owning a Quilt Shop but I travel to different parts of the US and set up a booth in Convention Centers or something like that....later....p
  9. Hey !
    Please just never turn me on with "bisous" ...
    Thanks for all your MHS Pn...

Well... I guess I have to think more before posting because English is not my 1st language... Or that I've missed my real job : being a sports writer

How are you doing?

Take care...

10. Can some bisous help then ?

Take care
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group