Conversation Between KCL and Medford Bronco

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thanks Med..doing well..I know that was tough loss..at least they won a playoff game..KC got blown out by the Ravens last season.I am glad we didn't get McD also.I hope Crennel does a good job.He will always be the DC as well as the HC.I made a thread about that.Now to see who we get for our OC.I am watching the game now.I hope the Texans win over the Ravens.I also hope GB wins today.The Pats are a great team and Denver had their hands full.They whipped KC also this past season.Take care Med..and thanks for being a friend as some on here called me a troll last night in the confused thread..too funny as I wasn't trolling..oh well..you know I don't care.
  2. I hope you are well my friend. Yesterday was a hard day for me.... I wish Crennel and your team well. Glad you you did not get Josh the fraud. I really want GB to win as I cant stomach NE winning again. take care.....
  3. From what I understand...Cassel is suppose to be playing.Good Luck in winning some money and same to you and your family John...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...next year has got to be better than this year for hubby and I.
  4. KCL do you know the status of Cassel. I want to see because if he plays I pick KC, if not then the Rams. I am in a dogfight for $$ at the end of the year due to being fortunate and having a good season.

on another note, Merry Xmas to you and your family. May there be peace and joy for all of you.
  5. You have a team with a future and hopefully win the West. Denver is a mess and could be for years. Oh well.......I still tortured myself into the 2nd half then gave up and played with my kids, much more rewarding
  6. I would gladly trade Croyle for Orton as a backup...he is rusty and it showed today but KC was off their game big time...no running game..no D...2 turnovers and didn't do anything with them...Tamba Hali was playing his heart out today.
  7. Thanks Med...I am well and I hope you're doing well also.
  8. Congrats on the win and getting help from Oakland. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope you are well.
  9. Thanks John...it was an excellent game!!!
  10. Congrats on a great win. I was impressed. Your team is for real. Take care med aka John.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group