Conversation Between Poet and Medford Bronco

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hope all is well King. I wish the Bengals well next year, hopefully 12-4 with the ghost of Paul Brown helping you. Take care.
  2. Detroit's winless season puts them over the top I think.
  3. I am no better and no worse than any football fan. A fan is a fan;some of us take the time to be a little more educated on the game, but at the end of the day even the obnoxious ones wear their team's colors on Sundays.

Thank you for the kind words, though.

This game is torturous to watch.
  4. what is the over under for the cards game 70 take care my friend, a real football fan unlike the whiners around here.
  5. I hope we get there too. I appreciate the good wishes, John, thank you - Mike.
  6. God I hope you are correct. Either way I am with your team all the way. I hope you upset someone in the playoffs and would love it to be NE.
  7. He's mobile and a decent decision maker. There's a chance that our boys play most of the game.
  8. King. How good is JT Osullivan. Can he put up some points. I think the Jets offense is not that great so you have a chance in the game even with backups. I hope Sanchez lays and egg and you get the #3 seed and it helps you down the road.
  9. Thank you.
  10. Med, how you been holding up my man? I think your Broncos will rebound just fine. Nothing like a trip to Washington to get a team's confidence up.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group