Conversation Between dogfish and pnbronco

372 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. I've had a trip from hell and then some. So I read it this afternoon but haven't really thought about it. I don't know anything about him but he seems high energy and sharp. What do you think?
  2. Hey friend. You happy with the hire?
  3. It's a joking reference to wallowing around in pessimism.
  4. I was so nervous about that game. But they played hard and kept up with them so it felt like a step in the right direction. It was nice that Paton just ripped off that bandaide first thing and start the move on phase. If he finds a Coach like he did players I feel positive. Anyway so glad you had fun.
  5. Oh yeah, we definitely had a good time. We were just happy to watch a competitive game. The ending was super disappointing because it felt like our game to lose, then Gordon literally fumbled it away in the blink of an eye. Seemed like pretty much everyone there was pissed at that last field goal, but that's Fangio in a nutshell for you. I am super relieved we don't have to go through another year with that guy. Jst crossing my fingers that Paton makes a good hire. And I'm already looking forward to the draft.
  6. Did you have fun? They played hard and I enjoyed the game, never thought I would say that. Lol
  7. You should have! And yes, we figured it out, thanks.
  8. That was so funny. We went to the Super Bowl in Dallas and Snoop was sitting a few rows behind us. For once I didn't walk up to him, now I'm sorry I didn't. LOL Thanks, are you still going to the game on Sat?
  9. Hey P, if you liked Snoop on the broadcast, have you seen these? I think they're absolutely hysterical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-7U...immyKimmelLive
  10. Well that sucks. Stupid NFL!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 372
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group