Conversation Between dogfish and pnbronco

372 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. What day....I would love to get a jar but I'll be in Sacramento next week. I'll have a 18 hr window of being home and regrouping from Dallas..... Gary will not understand what to do with the kraut...he doesn't like it. That's exciting...is the kim chi hot? I love the taste but most of the ones I've tried are too hot for me...I'm a wimp....thanks...will run over and get tomorrow...I'll be in the area.
  2. Yes, we do have products there-- the kraut and kim chi is in the cooler against the back wall. Also, I'm going to be demoing up there next week. Message me your address, and I'll drop off a jar of kraut for you. Just let me know where to leave it if you guys aren't gonna be there.
  3. Yes I love going there. So do you have products there...if so, that's much closer. Thanks ....I've gotten a lot of sleep but now trying to gear up again....
  4. I know the feeling. Hope you get some sleep! Do you know where the Natural Grocers on Washington is? Are you close to it?
  5. For heaven sakes...yeah I did.... I live north...off 120th and I-25. It didn't get any better either. Flew Gary in WA and we worked like dogs all week. Several storms were head our way for the drive home. So we got up at 6 to pack and clean out our room, worked all day, tore the booth down and left WA at 8 that night, then took turns one driving and one sleeping the whole way home, over 1300 miles. Got home last Monday around 7 pm so we went over 36 hours straight with cat naps. Now I'm going to do 8 shows in 10 weeks...so I'll contact you or run over there on my next week off in 3 weeks...hugs...p
  6. So tired you posted the answer on your own wall instead of mine. . . I do that too! Remind me, do you guys live north or south?
  7. Hey P, did you ever get the kraut?
  8. I'll have to check on the pickles, not positive. I don't think they're pasteurized.
  9. I can't stop thinking of getting some good sauerkraut can't wait to get home... Do you make non pasteurized pickles too? Mom use to make them all the time and man I really miss them now. Will contact you when I get home. One week down, one to go....yeah!
  10. P, the brand is MM Local Foods-- jars will say MM Colorado.

And yea, stuff changes quick, huh?
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 372
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group