Conversation Between Northman and BroncoNut

32 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. that is the plan stan. I've got the address somewhere. Is it close to where you live?
  2. Hey, you coming out with us Saturday for Telesma? I say you better.
  3. What do you think it is? A vagina? lol
  4. Oh yea, Missy said when you come buy her some of the Amstel Double Bok or whatever called with you and she will re-imburse you the cost. We dont have that beer down this way. lol
  5. And yes, Missy is excited your coming. lol
  6. Awesome, look forward to it. Ill send you a PM with my address and contact info again so you have it on hand. Ought to be a great time. \m/
  7. alright North. I call ma this weekend for the recipe. hmmmm.. maybe I can get a good chip dip together. just a thought, dont' hold me to it.
  8. Oh look, better late than never. lol

Nah, just casual dress and if you want to bring some beer thats cool. im sure there will be plenty of food and drink there as well. And like i said you can stay at our house which isnt far from the party and you can sleep either on the couch or futon in the basement. Whether or not you will have company will be up to you at that point. lmao
  9. lol. what's up North? Thanks for the invite. Sure, I'm up for that, should be able to make it, don't see why not at this time. what's the dress and what should I bring? Any food or beer requested (Ill bring the S.A. Amber Bock for Missy anyway)
  10. Hey dillweed, you up for coming down our way on the 18th for a xmas party? Amy will be there.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 32
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group