Conversation Between NightTrainLayne and pnbronco

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I miss you and BDB so much. I hope we have a time when we can all get back together again. Have a great week.
  2. Thanks NTL for backing me on the knee thing. I have no idea if S is the answer but change for the sake of change is never the answer. It's nice to talk about football again, take care buddy.
  3. Awesome Pola! That coat's gonna run out of room!
  4. How are you??? Been a while since we've been touch. Went 50 days on the meds but going on 3 weeks now off them so I'm really hopeful I've got this thing beat...still really nervous it was rough. Anyway had to say goodbye to the boys and guess who I finally got to meet, after 2 years....http://photos.denverpost.com/2014/02...uary-4-2014/#6 You've seen the coat, so you know who's in it...lol, take care, miss ya!
  5. Thanks for letting me know. I'm overwhelmed at the destruction this one did. My heart aches for the families that lost love ones. Take care....p
  6. We're all safe. Thanks PN. It is scary, and terrible for the folks who got hit.
  7. Are you and your family OK??? Prayers going your way. Man it looks so scary.
  8. Will do, drive safely.
  9. Damn Layne I so hate it when we are right..... Just had that bad feeling all week like I did for the Jags game. Well I just hope the boys learn form this game like they did back then. Still in AZ till tomorrow night...take care my friend and keep me in your good thoughts for my drive home....
  10. Or Lanes from OKC.....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group