Conversation Between Von Kinger and MOtorboat

59 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. All he does is celebrate on the court. To me his high kicks or stuff like that is way less douchey than LBJ dunking on someone and flexing/staring (which is supposed to be a technical but he's never called on it) and talking smack. LBJ is the same guy who once proclaimed that he's only had four bad games in his entire career. Curry is just a dude with a laid back and fun personality.

And to be honest, I'd like LBJ if he actually did what he really wanted - he wants so badly to be the bad tough guy villain. He's just two faced about basketball. Then again, his response to the ******* idiots who vandalized his house with racism was incredible. I have mixed feelings about LBJ. But Curry is the man. I think people here hate him because they're mostly Nugget and OKC fans.
  2. I do not, in any way, like sounding like I'm defending her. She is/was a horrible candidate. But don't be a hypocrite.
  3. He's a good man - he admits his leanings. But your post 'inspired' my followup.
  4. I found a replay of the game last night - the play we argued over about curry and LBJ on the non-offensive call, if you watch it again, LBJ holds the ball with his right hand and pushes curry with his left.

But later on LBJ gets hacked without a few calls.

I think they really were telling their stars that no star treatment was going to happen - or at least less of it.
  5. I will give them a listen.
  6. If nothing else, I love making people confront their logical conclusions and presuppositions.
  7. Oh your point is well taken -- I'm just trying to keep a small piece of the peace.
  8. You were right about him. I apologize.
  9. I don't like a lot of their environmental laws, but I can't vote libertarian as they truly believe taxation is theft. I have a lot of respect for their sincerity, but countries can't run on taxation models that they want.
  10. I can't get behind some of the Green Party's environmental views, but I can understand that based on the issues I posted in Davii's thread. Of course, I've said that about Libertarian candidates in the past, as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 59
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group