Conversation Between Von Kinger and chazoe60

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Right back atcha buddy.

What school are you going to go to?
  2. I love you, man.
  3. In all honesty I would just ignore it. I know people say stupid shit without actually thinking about it, especially on the internet, myself included (probably more than most). Also, as a lifelong gun rights believer, anti-welfare espouser, and someone who has proclaimed their belief that drugs should be legalized I have always had things similar to "you don't care about terrorism" thrown in my face. Usually it's "I guess you don't care about murder victims or poor people". Really it's all the same brand of "you disagree with me politically so youre obviously a bad person" rhetoric.
  4. If someone called you a person who doesn't care about terrorism because of your stance on the Apple situation, how would you feel?
  5. Did some reading about it last night and am on your side in this one. I posted my simple thoughts in the thread.
  6. Honestly haven't read enough to fully understand. My massive distrust of the government makes me very cautious though.
  7. How do you feel about the Apple issue?
  8. Been missing you brother, now go shit in your hat.
  9. I think it balanced out when Hack-a-Shaq took off. Shaq was a big, big boy, but he took abuse like an NFL player.
  10. His overall game was amazing, and he didn't have to do it by fouling his way backing into within a foot of the hoop and dunking it like Shaq. I actually like Shaq as a guy, good jovial dude with a great attitude but I hated the way he was allowed to play basketball. It was one of the things that made me stop watching the sport.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group