Conversation Between Simple Jaded and Ravage!!!

4 Visitor Messages

1. I think it's just a suspension, I haven't really checked, all I know is I was posting one minute, the next I didn't have "sufficient privileges".......his IP notice basically just said that I will no longer be able to post unless I post positive. I can still go there for articles/news and such, which is basically the main reason I come to these MB's, arguing is nice, but if it were not for the articles/news/all-in-one-place I wouldn't even know these exist.

Alastor gets his New World Order, I get my information.......Win/Win.......
  2. did Alastor suspend or ban you? for how long?
  3. Alastor can shampoo my crotch, apparently my negativity is something he can no longer tolerate, according to him I'll be welcomed back when I'm ready to be a "productive and positive part of the community.".......somebody needs to tell the dude that it's just a message board, if you can't be brutally honest on a MB then what good are they for.

Reality just took a holiday over at Broncomania, the new Love-fest over there could gag a maggot.

Not much better round here, if I had a dime for every time somebody told me to stop whining or go support the Bears, I could buy the Broncos and the Bears.......
  4. HEY man!! I'm glad to see you here. I was actually going to start a new account at the other board and email you, and B4 and a couple others. Yeah.. Alastor is WAY out of control. Never even heard of the dude before week ago, and now he's putting out 50point IPs like they are candy... simply because he can.

So doesnt look like I'll be going back anytime soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group