Conversation Between BORDERLINE and Thnikkaman

10 Visitor Messages

1. Glad to be of service.
  2. Thanks my man!! got it done!!
  3. Ok, got you. Click on your User CP. On the left hand side, click on general settings. About half way down the page, there is "Thread Display Settings". Uncheck the Show Signatures checkbox. Then click save changes at the bottom.
  4. Anyone with a .GIF in their sig causes my safari to just freeze up. and you said you can disable sigs but how do you do that? I also have Hotcarl on my ignore list for the same reason. I know there is more members with them so i'll be adding that list. But if you can show me how to disable them from even showing up that would be great I wouldn't have to ignore anyone
  5. Show you how to remove sigs? I'm confused.
  6. could you show me big dog if you have time....My G4 is a dinosaur but can't upgrade right now
  7. Oh, you can also disable sigs. FYI
  8. I can take it off man. Its baseball season so I don't post much around here man.
  9. my dude think I just got home from MEX and my computer gets MADDDD slow when i see one of your post, I think it's your .GIF on your sig. So i'm putting you on my ignore list my man until I get it fixed. Hit me up through PM's if you gotta holla at me
  10. put some tracks up for you to take a listen to. Tell me what u tink
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group