Conversation Between BroncoJoe and NightTrainLayne

8 Visitor Messages

1. So can you answer Buff's question?

I think it's a great development, but I also high-fived someone else's post saying (paraphrasing) "If Obama did this the press would be singing hymns of praise, etc."

I think that's true as well.

I think this is a fine development. It's good news. But you tell me why we should sing Trump's praises for it if we shouldn't sing Obama's praises for it. Your post insinuated that you didn't even really know the parameters of the deal.

To me, this is another step after Egypt and Jordan normalized relations decades ago, and is more related to rising fear of Iran more than anything.

Trump wants to take credit just like Clinton did back in 1994 (Jordan), but the reality is that the major work is done by these actual countries, not Trump.

So, Buff asks "what are we excited about?" And I high-fived that because I think it's a good question. What are we excited about?

I'm annoyed and tired that we can't even ask questions around here without being attacked. I'm tired of someone who I respect continually disrespecting me and not listening to my point of view.
  2. How on earth do you high-five this post?

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...13#post3028913
  3. I don't have a problem with you dude! I was just busting your balls.
  4. RE: your MHS - what do you think? Of course I'm not OK with that, and would never do it personally.
  5. No worries. I meant the "good times" in a sarcastic, and joking way, and it didn't come off right. I know what a tough time it was, and I'm happy for you. I felt terrible for you at the time. I'm sorry to have brought up the bad memories.
  6. Same here. Sometimes we hurt the ones we love. I know I can have a pretty biting sarcasm sometimes that cuts as deep as any direct personal attack. I don't mean it to come off that way, but I'm told it does.
  7. Love ya, man. I can't wait until this election season is over. I know it won't effect our relationship long term, but worry about it sometimes.
  8. Happy Birthday buddy! Hope you have a great day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group