Conversation Between Poet and Cugel

1 Visitor Messages

1. "King87;2918260]I have no clients. I'm such a ******* loser I had to withdraw from classes this semester due to mental health issues. I'm in good standing academically, and have a high rank for my class, so I can return any time I want for 15 months, but this is where I'm at. I'm unworthy to even have hypothetical clients. I'm a POS loser, and I disgrace everything I touch.

But arguably, you might have a point."

Aren't you in law school? Maybe start downloading
    www.nbi-sems.com/
    NBI Colorado Legal seminars (their subscription is a great deal) and listen/watch legal seminars on topics that might interest you so you have a field of specialization that you can hit the ground running (real estate for instance or business labor law and regulatory compliance).

That way whether you go back to school or not you'll have some good knowledge that will help in other business/entrepreneurial areas.

Law school doesn't really give good training for the actual profession of law at all. It trains litigators which only a minority of lawyers actually become. Doesn't sound like you're one of them. I got out of the courtroom years ago because it's a high stress war-zone of kill or be killed. I don't need that stress in my life. You might not be all that suited to it either.

If I'm wrong about all this, just forget about it! Just friendly advice that might be totally misguided.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group