Conversation Between dogfish and GEM

113 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks. Love ya.
  2. I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine the pain. I can't begin to compare anything I've ever gone through, but please know I've been thinking of you and I hope it gets better over time. If you need anything at all, please reach out. Love you, dog!
  3. Thank you. I'm honestly not even remotely close to okay. I go through the motions-- get up, go to work, all that-- but I am hurting. Bad. Sure, something may make me crack a laugh or a smile, but it's never more than skin deep. I doubt I can ever really get over this. Today's been a bad day. Got my first dose of the vaccine, and it's an overwhelmingly bitter feeling.
  4. Just checking in on you, hope you are doing ok! Sending you hugs!
  5. Thanks. Just trying to get through it as best I can.
  6. Hey my friend, sending you lots of love. Hope you are doing OK. Miss having you here.
  7. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Sending you lots of love. If you need anything, please let me know.
  8. Thanks, friend.
  9. Good news!! I'll keep the prayers going!
  10. Thanks, I appreciate that. his careteam says he is better the last two days than he was when he was admitted to ICU on Monday, and his numbers are trending in a positive direction. We are just trying to remain hopeful.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 113
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group