Conversation Between Davii and pnbronco

223 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks Davii....I'm still busy. In fact I was in Del Mar this last week. The only place I go to that often is the Hockey Thread....hope is all well with you these days.
  2. Welcome back Pola!
  3. I know this is driving me NUTS!!!! If you read anything please send me Notice so I don't have to read all the junk on the board. Getting ready to go to Sacramento tomorrow and sooooo much still to do.....yikes!!!!!!
  4. This whole deal with Dumervil is maddening. Hopefully it's figured out soon!
  5. Hey hey Pola! Drive safe! The team was amazing in the second half yesterday! Here's hoping they get it rolling quick next game.... see you there!
  6. So sorry to read about your Mom. I hope she recovers very quickly and completely. Not too long now, cant' wait to meet you.....
  7. How's life m'lady? Only 3 more weeks until the game! My friend Chris and I are going to have to flank and protect my Mom. She fell this week and broke her humerus, about an inch and a half below the shoulder. No surgery, and it can't be casted, she gets wrapped up with it in position, her in one of those slings that also wraps around the body and no movement allowed for three months. She's still going though! Looking forward to it!
  8. Hey Pola! Yeah, the Tebow trolls are still out in full force! Oh well, they'll figure it out once the team starts clicking and Tebow is still behind Sanchez, or maybe they won't!

Haha. Enjoy Tucson m'lady and I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Saints game!
  9. Feisty!!! Don't let the idiots get to you. The fact that they can't figure out the difference between who we have played this year and Tebow last says a whole lot. Starting to pack for Tucson.... so lots to do and so little time....yikes!!!! p
  10. Thanks for the heads up on the water. I try but I'm sure I am not drinking enough. I am planning on going to the scrimmage, have not been there the last 2 years because I got most of what I wanted from camp, but heck since there are so many at camp now might as well. Haven Moses will be at Meck's tournament and I just adore the man so I am looking forward to the whole thing and the will be a big relief off my back too!
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 223
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group