Conversation Between Hawgdriver and Von Kinger

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I emailed you back my thanks, but I wanted to express it again. I appreciate the review. I hope it wasn't too bad, sorry for the botched sentence at the end.
  2. I did not know that.
  3. You know my father in law is Palestinian, right? You know what else? I think that helped me in my law school personal essay.
  4. I have a portion of my personal written out if you want to take a look at it. I guess I could play up being half-Arab and watching my father be treated like dirt at times because of his race. But, is that moral? Is that right to do such a thing? It does not feel right.
  5. You got a good story? Adversity?
  6. Yeah, I'm going to take it. All my practice tests - I actually simulate them as close as I can - come out in the very low 160's.
  7. My overall GPA is a 2.85. Any law school that has the placement capability to get me out of Illinois would require at least a 165 for me to even have a fighting chance.
  8. I don't know if you got my last message. It was along the lines of what is your target LSAT? Law schools are money grubbing hoes. They take money from just about anyone. Enrollment has dropped 20 or 30 percent over the past 4 years.
  9. The numbers won't be right. To make up for my overall GPA - which was weak from dicking around at community college - my LSAT has to be off the charts. My GPA at my 4 year school is very strong, but my overall won't cut it. It is what it is.
  10. Hey, so what happened? No more legal aspirations?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group