Conversation Between Tned and Northman

33 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Lmao
  2. So true man, so true. lol
  3. Yep. Sorry I got a little frustrated/irritated last night.
  4. Its all good man. Dont take it too heart. It is a polarizing issue and with the Broncos the QB position will probably always be that way. I dont sweat it, Jake's gone, Jay's gone, and now we have to see how Tebow does and im sure he will be talked more than he already is. Just the Bronco way these days. lol
  5. Doesn't matter. I'm really out of the conversation for good. It's not possible to have a rational conversation about Plummer. It never has been. Just about every poster on both sides of the debate is dug in so deep, that it's just talking over the top of each other and trying to score points. Since the mods frown on me bein an ******* like Rav or others do at times, I do my best to stay out of those kinds of discussions.
  6. How Arizona was before Jake got there is irrelevant dude. The point is you take one guy and give him a better supporting cast/better coaching he is going to do better than a guy who does not no?
  7. This one is hot. The one with the bottle was off the charts, too, but that was as much the post as anything!
  8. lol,

Apparently people thought i was slipping in the avy dept. lately.
  9. Its a girl named Bryci. I had a avy of her a couple of weeks ago in a lingerie top. Got a lot of compliments on her. She is badass. hehe
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 33
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group