Conversation Between Northman and Medford Bronco

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thanks man, i appreciate that. Ive always found you to be a cool cat as well. As to the morons, meh. Even with some of the people i disagree with i like but ive found that i dont always agree with them 100% of the time. Now, there is a small minority of posters that truly clueless but i think most people know who those individuals are. But yea, Missy and i are doing well man and i hope you had a great holiday and new year.

Hopefully, the Broncos make bigger strides next year. \m/
  2. I like you North. Just wanted to say that. There are so many morons on this board since the old days. Hope you and Missy are doing well.
  3. I wouldnt worry about it too much. lol
  4. I am going to get flamed but I am so sick of all the Tebow excuses. My thread might be fun though.
  5. You too buddy! Hope its a great one for ya.
  6. Merry Christmas my friend. I hope you and Missy have a great one
  7. Thanks Northman. Go Broncos and enjoy the holidays. May your hometown team beat Pitt to help us and my hometown team beat the Jags to help as well.
  8. Merry xmas to you my friend. Be safe.
  9. Thanks my friend. I am just taking my online paralegal class in the absence
    of a job right now. Your posts and reasoning here is excellent. I just hope our team
    gets better. Last night was hard to watch. be well.....john
  10. Whats up big dog? Hope you are doing well my friend. I miss your posts around here.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group