Conversation Between Buff and Davii

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks man I really appreciate the help. I think my neighbor did the same in his garage, I will give that a look and reach out to Al for advice on the basement.
  2. Your garage: I HIGHLY recommend doing one of the Epoxy coatings for your garage. I paid ~$100 for the Rustoleum 2.5 car garage kit at Lowes and it was easy to do, had very clear instructions, and lasts a damn long time. It resists oils, gas, antifreeze, and all the other nasty shit you may have on a garage floor and is very attractive, you can choose the color of the epoxy itself as well as the color of the chips you throw down on it, you can get it sanded for extra traction or just use the chips. Mine is not at all slippery with just the chips, so no real need for a sanded one, and I've had all sorts of chemicals on it when working on the Mustang.

For the basement, and check with AW4M, but they have purpose made sealants for the basement floor, and the walls too if they're not drywalled over. Behr makes a basement floor and wall sealer that I've been told works well but I'm sure there are plenty of options out there.

If you need any advice on application or whatever just let me know. I'll be happy to help in any way I can.
  3. FWIW, I agree for the most part, but you know.... mod and what not....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group