Conversation Between BroncoJoe and pnbronco

17 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. That could work. I have to cut fabric this am. Then I'm meeting a friend towards the south to pick up my season tickets. I will text you later this afternoon and I could run by Dove and we could take pictures in the front of the facility. Plus I could give you my trinkets to pass on to the next person....p
  2. Where are you today? Maybe we could meet and get pics together. Buzz me if you get a chance - 303-709-3873. Text is best - have meetings today.
  3. Joe, I'm only in town today and tomorrow. Then I'm working in Loveland Thurday - Sunday and head out to MI on Sunday for a week. If there is someone else that you can give the jersey to in the mean time I think we better. Thanks....Pola
  4. I went ahead and got it. BDB has it with him and is bringing it. But they probably don't have a knife to cut it up ahead of time. We won't be coming till after 2 today, so I will see ya later but will be there....
  5. Just got your note - Nope! Totallly didn't think of lettuce, etc. Not sure we really need it, but if you got that stuff - thanks!
  6. Did you get lettuce, tomatoes and onions? I live close to a sprouts and can pick them up before we head your way tonight. Got the other stuff already.
  7. Joe, love your posts lately. Keep up the good work...p
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group