Conversation Between Denver Native (Carol) and pnbronco

99 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. thank you!!!!! I was looking on the schedule and it didn't have it anywhere big hugs
  2. Turn on local ch7. They are carrying the game.
  3. Wolf??? Any news on him?
  4. I agree with you Carol....the team as in players and staff love Kubes.... He needs to do something else if his health isn't right, but dang I got sick of reading different mean posts about him. He's a great person and will leave a big hole at Dove.
  5. Thanks for you support Carol on the Sam thread. You're just sweet, sweet person and it shows in so many different ways....take care...p
  6. Hey have you read anything of when the next OTA"s are? Thanks Carol...in KY right now so will be looking for posts on the draft. I don't have a TV where I'm staying....I really appreciate any help....p
  7. Trying to win tickets for his charity and I can't find anything..... Thanks for your sweet Birthday wishes!
  8. any chance are you still on??? By any change do you know the names of Eric Deckers Dogs?
  9. I am doing much better. Not normal yet but on the right road. The stuff had really settled into my upper resp and I was coughing up really scary things. Thank goodness I could stay home all week and slept a lot. Hope all is well with you these days....take care....p
  10. Thank you....man you are good. Hope it all turns out ok....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 99
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group